All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionModern network devices are becoming increasingly intelligent and programmable. Examples range from router scripting environments to fully programmable server blades. As a result, networked applications are longer constrained just to servers that are interconnected via a network, but can migrate into and become embedded within the network itself. This promises to accelerate the current trend towards systems that are increasingly automous and to a certain degree self-managing. However, the next frontier lies in applications that go beyond traditional management and control functions and that are becoming increasingly decentralized, t constrained in scope to individual systems. Examples include decentralized monitoring, gossip-based configuration, network event correlation inside the network across multiple systems, overlay control protocols, and network-aware multi-media applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAlexander Clemm,Ralf Wolter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.