Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSome countries have moved beyond the design and operation of nuclear electricity generating systems to confronting the issue of nuclear waste disposal, whole others are still committed to further nuclear facility construction. Volume 24 chronicles these key developments and examines nuclear reactor accidents at Cherbyl, Bhopal, and TMI. The text also analyzes current international kwledge of neutron interactions; deterministic methods based on mean values for assessing radiation distributions; practical applications of the TIBERE models to explicit computation of leakage terms in realistic reactor geometry; and a technique to deal with the issues of finance, risk assessment, and public perception.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- Series TitleAdvances in Nuclear Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorJeffery Lewins,Martin Becker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.