All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionRecent Advances in Numerical Methods features contributions from distinguished researchers, focused on significant aspects of current numerical methods and computational mathematics. The increasing necessity to present new computational methods that can solve complex scientific and engineering problems requires the preparation of this volume with actual new results and invative methods that provide numerical solutions in effective computing times. Each chapter will present new and advanced methods and modern variations on kwn techniques that can solve difficult scientific problems efficiently.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white tables, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn Sakellaris,Nikos E. Mastorakis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.