All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents original research results on the leading edge of occupational therapy. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. This book discusses research on culturally responsive attitude development; neurorehabilitation in dementia; new perspectives in occupational therapy; hospitalised children who play do t use sleep as a coping strategy; the interaction between sensory-motor disorders and social participation in persons with an autism spectrum disorder; the development of inquiry methods in mental health occupational therapy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight452 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLea R. Sherman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.