All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume in the series discusses a variety of topics in the fields of derivative market analysis, macroecomic factors, initial public offering studies, foreign exchange topics, financial management concerns and capital asset pricing and market efficiency studies.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/05/1996
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Pacific Basin Financial Markets
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTheodore Bos,Tom Fetherstone
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.