Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Pacific Basin Financial Markets
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Fetherston
- Series Edited byTheodore Bos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsOverview (T. Bos, T. Fetherston). Instututional Arrangements and Market Microstructure. Financial innovation in Taiwan: the engineering of treasury bond margin contracts (E. Chow, Pu Liu). Financial fragility and recent developments in the Japanese safety net (A. Horiuchi). A contingent-claim approach to the joint decision of the flat-rate deposit insurance and risk-based capital regulation (Pi-Hiu Ting et al.). Election of an index for stock index futures: the Indian case (M. Thiripalraju et al.). Foreign exchange traders in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore: a survey study (Yin-Wong Cheung, C. Yuk-Pang Wong). Reducing multinational corporation's foreign exchange risk and financing cost by sourcing debt from Asia Pacific national provident funds: a model for thought (D. Dayananda). Quoted and effective spreads on Taiwan stocks (S. Ghon Rhee, Chi-Jeng Wang). Delivery options and hedging effectiveness (Shang-Wu Yu). Market efficiency empirics. The instability of intercountry equity returns: implications for the efficient frontier (T. Bos, T. Fetherston). An analysis of dual-listed stocks on the SES and the KLSE: 1991-1996 (D.K. Ding). The signaling impact of the suspension of trading in China's treasury bond futures (W.P. Poon, M. Firth). Stock returns and volatility: international evidence (K. Paudyal, L. Saldanha). An examination of long-run overreaction in three Far-Eastern capital markets (Kuang-Hua Wang et al.). Investment Performance Scenarios. Institutional shareholdings and the financial structure and performance of firms (M. Firth). The wealth effects to Japanese firms from international joint ventures (Enyang Guo et al.). A test of the diversification benefits of multinational companies in a New Zealand based portfolio (A.T. Rad et al.). An empirical study of forecasting power of turnover and book-to-price for stock returns in Taiwan (Her-Jiun Sheu, Kuang-Ping Ku). Pacific Basin mutual fund (G. Pushner, D. Coogan).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.