All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Polycarbonates includes such topics as theory and modelling, synthesis of new polycarbonates, characterization, development of enhanced properties in polycarbonates (such as conductivity, weatherability, higher heat or better low temperature ductility), recycling, and process chemistry. A variety of international researchers from industry, government, and academia have provided a diverse array of recent research. BPA-Polycarbonate is a versatile engineering material with a combination of many important properties: optical-quality transparency and birefringence, high refractive index, high glass transition temperature, exceptional impact strength and good processability. Fifty years after its discovery, academic and industrial polycarbonate research continues to grow annually. Polycarbonates are used in a very large variety of applications, ranging from optical recording media (CD, DVD, etc.), sporting equipment, unbreakable glazing materials, lighting, medical equipment, and automotive exteriors and interiors.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Brunelle,Michael Korn
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 898
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note18 halftones, 9 color & 139 line illus.
- Weight493 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.