All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionProcessing techniques are critical to the performance of polymer products which are used in a wide range of industries. Advances in polymer processing: From macro- to na- scales reviews the latest advances in polymer processing, techniques and materials. Part one reviews the fundamentals of polymer processing with chapters on rheology, materials and polymer extrusion. Part two then discusses advances in moulding techlogy with chapters on such topics as compression, rotational and blow moulding of polymers. Chapters in Part three review alternative processing techlogies such as calendaring and coating, foam processing and radiation processing of polymers. Part four discusses micro and na-techlogies with coverage of themes such as processing of macro, micro and nacomposites and processing of carbon natubes. The final section of the book addresses post-processing techlogies with chapters on online monitoring and computer modelling as well as joining, machining, finishing and decorating of polymers. With is distinguished editors and team of international contributors, Advances in polymer processing: From macro- to na- scales is an invaluable reference for engineers and academics concerned with polymer processing.
- Author BiographyDr Sabu Thomas is Professor of Polymer Technology at the Mahatma Gandhi University, India, and is highly regarded for his research in the field of polymers. Professor Yang Weimin is currently undertaking research at Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/05/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited bySabu Thomas,Weimin Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.