All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis continuing series presents original research results on the leading edge of psychology. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial results across a broad spectrum. This book reviews research on serial killers who murder women; an examination of belief in myths of popular psychology among university students; a model of the use-it-or-lose-it theory; a comparison of children's and teachers' reports on predictive factors of depressive symptomology in school-age children; the implications for performance and health of emotional intelligence training; positive psychological viewpoints for successful leadership; the poetics of melancholy in Djuna Barnes's Nightwood; and social anxiety and hyperhidrosis.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlexandra M. Columbus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.