All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the latest developments in psychology research. The chapters included in this book examine the relationship between identity, ideology, victimisation and ideological segregation and diverse emotional variables; personality traits of spitefulness in humans and n-humans; the theoretical parama on the experience of guilt; the interpretation of guilt in adolescents from the perspective of guilt-eliciting situations, trait guilt, self-disgust, and feelings of inferiority; individual differences in attitudes toward gay males; research findings on the relationship between tobacco consumption, negative affect, negative reinforcement, and relapse; the possible influence of parental Problematic Internet Use (PIU) on the mental health of their children; the epidemiology of suicidality, mortality and overdose associated with Z-drugs; social influences on meat consumption; and engineer's intuition in the construction industry in Japan.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlexandra M. Columbus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.