All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is relevant to quality-of-life researchers working in the areas of social medicine, sustainable development, social indicators research and health psychology/behavioral medicine. It represents a culmination of programmatic research in the science of QOL. The research methods and conceptual models used are exemplary and can induce QOL researchers to conduct future research in other cultures, geographic areas, and different socio-ecomic and demographic groups as well as in different QOL domains.
- Author BiographyM. Joseph Sirgy is a personality/social/industrial psychologist who has written extensively on the subject of quality-of-life. He is the director of the Office of Quality-of-Life Measurement (OQOLM) and a professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in the USA. He is also the executive director of the International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies (ISQOLS).
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Indicators Research Series
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. Coskun Samli,Don Rahtz,Joseph Sirgy,M. Joseph Sirgy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.