CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of semiconductor research is continuously expanding our kwledge of the physics governing phemena at micro and na scales, driving the development of new techlogies and rapidly enhancing the quality of our everyday life. The huge amount of scientific papers published today in this field of research confirms the great interest of the scientific community in semiconductor science and its future applications. However, this ermous growth of available scientific information sometimes makes the familiar channels of communication considerably less effective, because of the difficulties for experts in a given field to keep up with the current literature. Advances in Semiconductor Physics Series has been conceived mainly to improve this situation. This mograph presents a collection of selected contributions reporting some of the most stimulating and challenging results obtained by recent researches in the field of semiconductor physics. About the same number of theoretical, experimental and simulative studies have been included in this book, driven by the basic idea that all these different types of investigations are equally important in increasing our understanding of the physics of semiconductors.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight736 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byDominique Persano Adorno,Sergey Pokutnyi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.