All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Small Animal Total Joint Replacement provides an up-to-date, comprehensive examination of joint replacement in veterinary surgery. Part of the Advances in Veterinary Surgery series copublished with the ACVS Foundation, the book presents an evidence-based, multi-system examination of the current state of hip, knee, and elbow replacement in dogs and cats, including information on biomechanics and biomaterials t found in other sources. Written by an international group of experts, the book offers guidance on the history, indications, contraindications, clinical procedures, and a review of the current literature for these surgical techniques. Focusing on replacement of the hip, knee, and elbow, the book also covers disc, shoulder, carpus, and tarsus replacement, as well as information on the development of custom prostheses. Each section incorporates information on potential complications and outcomes assessment. Advances in Small Animal Total Joint Replacement is an unparalleled repository of information for veterinary surgeons, residents, and practitioners with an interest in these procedures.
- Author BiographyJeffrey N. Peck, DVM, DACVS, is Staff Surgeon at Affiliated Veterinary Specialists in Maitland, Florida. Denis J. Marcellin-Little, DEDV, DACVS, DECVS, is Professor of Orthopedic Surgery in the Department of Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleAVS Advances in Veterinary Surgery
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1028 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDenis J. Marcellin-Little,Jeffrey N. Peck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.