All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSpeckle metrology includes various optical techniques that are based on the speckle fields generated by reflection from a rough surface or by transmission through a rough diffuser. These techniques have proven to be very useful in testing different materials in a n-destructive way. They have changed dramatically during the last years due to the development of modern optical components, with faster and more powerful digital computers, and vel data processing approaches. This most up-to-date overview of the topic describes new techniques developed in the field of speckle metrology over the last decade, as well as applications to experimental mechanics, material science, optical testing, and fringe analysis.
- Author BiographyProf. Guillermo H. Kaufmann is professor of Applied Optics at the National University of Rosario, Argentina, and chief scientist at the Physics Institute of Rosario which is linked both to the university and to the National Council of Scientific and Technological Research. He is also the director of the French-Argentine International Centre for Information and Systems Sciences. He has worked as a visiting researcher at the National Physical Laboratory, UK, the University of Michigan, and Loughborough University. Professor Kaufmann has co-authored more than 170 papers published in international journals and conference proceedings and several book chapters. He is a fellow member of both SPIE and the Optical Society of America. In 2003 the Secretary of Science and Technology of Argentina awarded him the Bernardo Houssay Prize for his contributions to the field of optical engineering.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGuillermo H. Kaufmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.