All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the Proceedings of New Development in Optics and Related Fields, held in Italy in June, 2005. This meeting was organized by the International School of Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy of the Ettore Majorana Center for Scientific Culture. The purpose of this Institute was to provide a comprehensive and coherent treatment of the new techniques and contemporary developments in optics and related fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 231
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBaldassare Di Bartolo,Ottavio Forte
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.