All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Spanish Conference, IberSPEECH 2012: Joint VII Jornadas en Teclogia del Habla and III Iberian SLTech Workshop, held in Madrid, Spain, in November 21-23, 2012. The 29 revised papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 80 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on speaker characterization and recognition; audio and speech segmentation; pathology detection and speech characterization; dialogue and multimodal systems; robustness in automatic speech recognition; applications of speech and language techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number328
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note66 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 288 p. 66 illus.
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlfonso Ortega,Antonio Teixeira,Daniel Ramos,Doroteo Torre Toledano,Joaquin Gonzalez Rodriguez,Luis Hernandez Gomez,Ruben San-Segundo
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.