All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Structure and Activity Relationship of Coumarin Derivatives covers the structural behavior of various coumarin derivatives for various potential pharmaceutical applications. Based on substitution targeted for active sites, the book takes a rational approach for designing new and specific potent drugs, optimizing existing ones, and developing vel reactions. This focused primer describes the chemical structure and activity of coumarin derivatives to explore the effects of different substituents at specific positions, and their properties for effective bioactivity.
- Author BiographyDr. Santhosh Penta completed his PhD in the field of synthetic organic and heterocyclic chemistry from NIT Warangal with postdoctoral experience with Prof. P. K. Panda, University of Hyderabad, Central University, Hyderabad. Dr. Penta has expertise in the design, synthesis, and, characterization of novel biologically potent nitrogen and sulfur heterocyclic compounds / novel chemical entities by using different methodologies and strategies. Currently during his tenure at NIT-Raipur, he has initiated the research work in multidisciplinary research programs including organic synthesis; and medicinal, combinatorial, and green chemistry, and started to study the biological activity. He is a lifetime member of scientific bodies like the Indian Council of Chemists, The Indian Science Congress Association, Materials Research Society of India, and Indian Chemical Society. Presently, three research scholars are working under his guidance for their PhD.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySanthosh Penta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.