All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to be a long term career reference. The chapters present modern procedures. This is a how-to-book with a difference. These chapters: - reveal the background information about working with salt loving organisms, - are loaded with information about how experiments are conducted under high salt, - provide information about analyses that work under these conditions and those that may t, - present a wide range of details from laboratory designs to equipment used and even to simple anecdotal hints that can only come from experience. Microbiological training focuses largely on the growth, the handling and the study of the microbes associated with humans and animals. Yet the largest proportion of the Earth's microbiota lives in saline environments such as the Oceans, saline deserts and terminal hypersaline environments. This need for salt can be intimidating for those interested in entering the field or for those interested in understanding how such research is accomplished.
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRussell H. Vreeland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.