Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWithin thirteen self-contained chapters, these volume provides a complete survey of the state-of-the-art research that encompasses all areas of ad hoc and sensor networks. Written by distinguished researchers in the field, these chapters focus on the theoretical and experimental study of advanced research topics involving security and trust, broadcasting and multicasting, power control and energy efficiency, and QoS provisioning. This book is a great reference tool for graduate students, researchers, and mathematicians interested in studying mobile ad hoc and sensor networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDeying Li,Maggie Xiaoyan Cheng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.