All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an overview of a wide range of approaches to written text analysis. It includes both classic and specially commissioned papers by distinguished authors, which share a common linguistic framework. The pieces contain a variety of focuses from the patterning of paragraphs, sections or whole texts to the organization of clauses, individual expressions and single words, as well as a variety of text-types. The examples used range from pure science through social science, academic journals, weekly magazines and newspapers, to literary narratives. This collection forms the basis for an course on written text analysis that should be of interest to advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Coulthard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.