All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis conference has attempted to achieve a balance in the presentation of papers on the application of current methods to established problem areas and on the introduction of new methods and applications. It has recognized the relevance of papers on basic physics and chemistry and on the total interaction of x-r~s with matter. In order to achieve sufficient depth, a topic is chosen each year for special emphasis. This conference had as its central theme, The Interactions and Applications of Low Energy X-R~s. Those who were invited as speakers and as contributors to this volume are among the outstanding workers in the application of low energy x-ray and the associated photo-Auger electron interactions. These include A. K. Baird and W. L. Baun on Light Element Analysis and Long Wavelength Instrumentation; J. E. Hollid~, D. W. Fischer, R. J. Liefeld and D. J. Nagel on Bonding and Valence State; H. Friedman and W. P. Reidy on X-R~ Astromy; and R. Nordberg on Photo-Auger Electron Spectroscopy. Upon reading over the papers as presented here, one cant help but be impressed by the steady, dynamic growth and expansion of the field of applied x-ray analysis, beginning about thirty years ago with quantitative elementary analysis and extending to the present time with dramatic and exciting applications to x-r~ astromy. It has been most appropriate and indeed a privilege to have Dr. Herbert Friedman as a speaker and contributor to this volume.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1303 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byBurton L. Henke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1970
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.