Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of articles written by prominent scientists who gathered in the city of Recife, Brazil, 23-27 October 2010, celebrating the 10th International Symposium on Yersinia. The event is held every four years in a different country and for the Yersinia 2010, an interesting and updated program covering advances in research in Yersiniae was organized. The major advances achieved over the past four years since the last symposium held in Lexington, USA in 2006 were divided into eight chapters: Epidemiology, Clinical, Diagstic and Therapeutic aspects; Ecology and Modeling; Gemic/Transcriptomics and Large Scale Population; Immune Response and Vaccine; Pathogenesis and Pathogenicity Factors; Cellular Yersiniology; Bacterial Structure and Metabolism: Roles in Pathogenesis and Bacterial Life Style. The purpose of the book is to extend cutting edge kwledge on Yersinia discussed during the 10th International Symposium.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number954
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight928 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlzira Maria Paiva de Almeida,Nilma Cintra Leal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.