All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive review of various biological and ecological studies in animal science, including their embryology, evolution, classification, habitats and distribution. Topics discussed herein include the propheloxidase system in insects; cloacae, cloacal glands and female sperm storage in giant salamanders; anxiety, aggression and social behaviour in zebrafish; the shifting and transition mode of vertebrate geme evolution; fish lectins; nutritional consequences of extreme sexual size dimorphism; feeding behaviour of herbivores in rocky outcrops of rth-western Patagonia; the morpho-physiology of the brown dog tick; vertebrate biodiversity and its relationship to peptide hormone evolution; classification of disaurs from the anatomical viewpoint; allergen exposure and the development of insect bite hypersensitivity in horses.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight670 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byOwen P. Jenkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.