Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the workshop on Advances in the Theory of Automorphic Forms and Their $L$-functions held in hor of James Cogdell's 60th birthday, held from October 16-25, 2013, at the Erwin Schrodinger Institute (ESI) at the University of Vienna. The workshop and the papers contributed to this volume circle around such topics as the theory of automorphic forms and their $L$-functions, geometry and number theory, covering some of the recent approaches and advances to these subjects. Specifically, the papers cover aspects of representation theory of $p$-adic groups, classification of automorphic representations through their Fourier coefficients and their liftings, $L$-functions for classical groups, special values of $L$-functions, Howe duality, subconvexity for $L$-functions, Kloosterman integrals, arithmetic geometry and cohomology of arithmetic groups, and other important problems on $L$-functions, dal sets and geometry.
- Author BiographyDihua Jiang, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA. Freydoon Shahidi, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA. David Soudry, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid Soudry,Dihua Jiang,Freydoon Shahidi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.