All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis impressive collection from some of today's leading distributional analysts provides an overview a wide range of ecomic, statistical and sociological relationships that have been opened up for scientific study by the work of two turn-of-the-20th-century ecomists: C. Gini and M. O. Lorenz. The authors include such figues as Barry Arld and Frank Cowell and the resulting book deserves its place on the bookshelf of serious mathematical ecomists everywhere.
- Author BiographyGianni Betti is Associate Professor of Economic Statistics at the University of Siena. Achille Lemmi is Professor of Economic Statistics at the University of Siena.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 60 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAchille Lemmi,Gianni Betti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.