All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to take a break from the fast pace of your real-world holiday preparation and enter a sacred space of joyful anticipation of the coming of Christ at Christmas? Now you can -- with the help of Archbishop Timothy M. Dolan.Make this holy season unique with this practical, accessible spiritual guide. With four manageable themes for each week of Advent, these reflections focus on The Three Comings of Jesus, St. John the Baptist, St. Joseph: A Man Forgotten, and Our Blessed Mother Mary -- all the while using contemporary stories to illustrate the lessons we can learn from these holy lives. Give yourself an early gift, as Archbishop Dolan leads you through refreshing and insightful meditations to make the most of this Advent season.
- Author(s)Archbishop Timothy M. Dolan
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.