Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionAdventure is a state of mind, an addiction that stems from the unexpected, the unknown, freedom, and risk. It is Steve McQueen in France, driving his speeding bullets during the shooting of Le Mans; Diane Fossey with her gorillas in Rwanda; Lawrence of Arabia fascinated by the Jordanian desert; Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda crossing New Mexico on their mythical Harleys; and Harry Potter at Hogwarts. In this book, Francisca Matteoli follows the paths of these adventures and brings legendary films backs to life, as she associates an unusual hotel to each story. Furthermore, having traveled to these places herself, she is able to provide us with all the details necessary for anyone tempted by adventure. An unusual and personal guidebook, full of anecdotes, information, and souvenirs.
- Author(s)Francisca Matteoli
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Out-of-print date27/03/2015
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, 50 b/w photographs
- Weight1111 g
- Width197 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.