All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love nature and all of its possibilities? Savor in the adventures... from alpine skiing to shoreline srkeling. Paddle in the reflections of epic kayaking. Roll in the excitement of mountain biking and the peloton glide. Hear the crunch of swshoes beneath your feet. Feel the winds, sw, and water tickle your skin. Release the weight of your pack and surrender to the scenery. Travel in the breath of the adventure.
- Author BiographyCynthia Singleton is a credentialed elementary school teacher and author of books available worldwide. Visit AuthorCynthiaSingleton.com.
- Author(s)Cynthia Singleton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.