All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionA 2016 Notable Social Studies Trade Book for Young People (National Council for the Social Studies-Children's Book Council) Set your spirit of adventure free with this lavishly illustrated trip around the world. Whether you're visiting the penguins of Antarctica, joining the Carnival in Brazil, or a cae safari down the Zambezi River, this book brings together more than 100 activities and challenges to inspire armchair adventurers of any age. Find hundreds of things to spot and learn new facts about every destination. With epic adventures from the four corners of the globe and discoveries to be made on your own doorstep, this book will inspire you to set off on your own journey of discovery.
- Author BiographyLUCY LETHERLAND is an illustrator based in London, UK. She graduated from Manchester School of Art in 2011 with a First Class BA (Hons) in illustration with animation. Lucy's work is strongly led by humour and narrative, creating a playful, graphic quality. Atlas of Adventures is Lucy's first book for children. Rachel Williams is the award-winning author of Atlas of Adventures. She lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Rachel Williams
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleAtlas of
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width276 mm
- Height378 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Letherland
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.