All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe story is set at Caro Farm in the small village of Trewen in Cornwall, UK. There are two stories within the book. One about two small boys from the farm and the other about two calves who escape whilst being loaded at the market. Two boys discover a cache of stolen arms and ammunition in a deserted house. The thieves capture, abduct and take the boys on a fearful journey to Liverpool Docks. Although they escape into the streets of Liverpool they are re-captured. The two calves are sad and dejected and break out during the loading of their group into the cattle trucks. They eventually find themselves on the Cornish Moors during the emergence of a bitter winter. They are rejected by the local moorland cattle. After many weeks of travel, injuries, hunger and bitter cold they realize their terrible mistake. Will the boys be rescued? What will become of the calves? Christmas Eve this particular year, brings a few unexpected and joyful surprises for everyone at Caro Farm.
- Author(s)Alex Law-Hazel
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.