All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionRetired art teacher Alfred Baldwin thinks he has found a primitive but perfect artist's studio, isolated at the edge of ancient Suffolk woodland. Bewildered by his wife's desertion and at odds with modern living it seems just the place to live just the way that he wants to. He hadn't envisaged any neighbours other than local wildlife, but soon discovers that he shares his home with some Anglo Saxon elves. What is more they have a challenge for him! Join Alfred's adventures as he cycles the old trackways of East Anglia discovering ancient places, hidden history and folklore, and carrying an essential supply of cheese.
- Author BiographyPete Jennings was born in Ipswich, Suffolk in 1953, and has had careers as a telephone engineer, sales manager and more latterly registered social worker. He is also a registered and qualified counsellor & psychotherapist. He now lives on the Essex / Suffolk border. Outside of his main working life he has sung with rock and folk bands, been a disco dj and radio presenter, Anglo Saxon & Viking re-enactor, actor & Pagan activist. He has had over a dozen books published and regularly lectures in the UK and abroad. He has a low boredom threshold, likes dogs, 70s prog rock, books, real ale and his wife Sue, but not necessarily in that order.
- Author(s)Pete Jennings
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.