CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.04Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a framework in which the intuitions of individual teachers have been synthesised into a broader understanding of how learning happens. It suggests a holistic model, which strives to integrate a number of learning theories. The book uses the metaphorical tion of the learner's journey , to discuss how learning happens over time. The learner is the hero of the adventure, who having been called to action travels on an exciting but sometimes arduous journey from the ordinary world , towards the ultimate reward of independent learning and self-development.
- Author BiographyMike Tilling is a freelance education and training consultant who specialises in flexible approaches to learning and materials development. He has worked with TECs, businesses, public sector organisations and educational institutions in developing access to learning and varied teaching techniques.
- Author(s)Mike Tiling
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Effectiveness S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neil Hawkins
- Volume editorGina Walker,Tim Brighouse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.