All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate hand-lettering workshop for young creatives! Taught by the popular and skilled hand-lettering artist Dawn Warnaar, Adventures in Letteringcombines creative self-expression and beautiful designs for an exploration of various lettering techniques. This hand-lettering workbook features fun hand-lettering lessons for beginners, from chalk lettering, brush lettering, and illustrated hand-lettered designs to creating drop caps and gift tags. The hand-lettering techniques are then applied to additional crafts and projects, from mixed-media art to personalized journals and T-shirts. Adventures in Lettering is the ultimate workshop for young creatives anxious to get started in the art of hand-lettering.
- Author BiographyDawn Nicole Warnaar is the DIY & Lifestyle Blogger/Graphic Designer behind the blog Dawn Nicole (bydawnnicole.com). She is an Air Force wife and mother of three who believes in throwing kindness around like confetti. While Dawn loves all things creative, she has a passion for drawing and hand-lettered typography. She loves the nuances, imperfections, and organic feeling that doing art by hand creates. A self-proclaimed Paleo foodie, she loves cooking as much as a good, long outdoor run. She believes in balance and rarely lets a day go by without dark chocolate and over-caffeinating.
- Author(s)Dawn Nicole Warnaar
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.