All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionStrange predictions, psychic children, spirit guides, Voodoo and parapsychology, alternate realities, a woman compelled by her vision to find a little girl - all these play a part in the stunning true story of a suburban psychologist, who seeks to unravel the secrets of the spiritual Path - regardless of the cost. As she searches for answers to the riddles of life, destiny, good and evil, she encounters a Native American storyteller, a Jamaican shaman, a martial arts master, a Buddhist monk, and others who share their Wisdom and their stories of the occult. Here, you'll find the Light and the Dark side of mysticism presented with honesty and stark realism. Different and provocative, this metaphysical journey takes a surprising turn, so hold onto your hat, and let's go!
- Author BiographyLyn Halper, Ph.D. is a transpersonal psychologist and a professor of Religious Studies at Rockland Community College of the State University of New York. She has done research in experimental parapsychology and extensive field work with mystics, holy men, and psychics. Her articles have appeared in scholarly journals and in Fate magazine. She is presently completing a book based on interview material with mystics representing many different religious and spiritual backgrounds. Married and the mother of three, she lives in the suburbs of New York with her husband and thirteen-year-old daughter.
- Author(s)Lyn Halper
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2001
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.