CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA sweeping history of the rise of the DJ industry - from the amateur DJ in the local village hall, through the pioneering DJ's of the 60s and 70s, to the superclub DJ's of the late 1990s.
- Author BiographyDave Haslam DJ-ed at the Ha?ienda through the 'Madchester' years and has since DJ-ed regularly at clubs like Home and 'Cream', and round the world, including Ibiza, Chicago, Paris, Berlin, Zurich and Detroit. He has played gigs with dozens of bands, including the Stone Roses and New Order. Among his current residencies are 'Golden' and 'Tonto Bongo' (Manchester), and 'Strictly Handbag' (Dublin). He has written for NME, the FACE and the OBSERVER.
- Author(s)Dave Haslam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.