All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis study presents a comprehensive syntactic and semantic analysis of a geographically balanced corpus of written and spoken texts, in contemporary Scots (including the author's own field recordings), amply illustrated with examples, thus making a major contribution to the field of English dialect grammar.
- Author(s)Martina Hacker
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 2 schw.-w. Abb., 16 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight686 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.