All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $40.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent series has been created to help children identify and understand the different parts of speech that make up English Grammar. Each book features a unique character that will help children to learn a part of speech. There are three parts to each book. Part one is a comic which will introduce the part of speech in a simple and colourful way. Part two gives you a summary with a bit more information. Part three tests your kwledge and understanding.
- Author BiographyAndrew Carter is a teacher in Sheffiled in the UK. He is the author of Japan: Black &White Photos, as well as the Grammar Ray series.
- Author(s)Andrew Carter
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGrammar Ray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.