All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAdvertising and Hong Kong Society probes into the role of advertising as a form of social communication in Hong Kong. This perceptive analysis, unlike those on a commercial slant, deals with advertising and the broader legal, cultural, and socio-ecomic contexts in which it takes place. Exceptionally real-world in focus - with examples, issues, regulations, and applications interlaced throughout - the Hong Kong case study points to some interesting ideas to expand into Mainland China and the Asia-Pacific region. Contributors to this anthology include distinguished scholars in marketing, journalism, and communication studies, as well as practitioners in the legal and advertising sectors.
- Author BiographyKara Chan is currently Professor and Public Relations and Advertising Option Coordinator in the Department of Communication Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University. She worked in the advertising and public relations profession and as a statistician for the Hong Kong Government before joining academia.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKara Chan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.