All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction explores the evolving relationship between new media, advertising and new media consumers. Tracing the shift from 'mass' to 'my' media, Advertising and New Media critically evaluates the social and cultural implications of increased interactivity and consumer creativity for the future of advertising, with examples drawn from the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia and the peoples Republic of China. Features include: * evaluation of consumer-generated advertising, including the Coke Mentos phemen, and comparative analysis of the Dove 'Real Beauty' and Axe/Lynx 'Effect' campaigns * interviews with industry practitioners, providing first-hand insights on the impact of new media on advertising.
- Author BiographyChristina Spurgeon lectures in Journalism, Media and Communication in the Creative Industries Faculty at the Queensland University of Technology. She is an active, published researcher and public interest advocate in media and communication industries and policy. Chris has previously worked as a radio producer and journalist specializing in 'media on media', and as a media and communications researcher and public policy adviser.
- Author(s)Christina Spurgeon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.