Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAdvertising is an established and ever-present force, and yet just how it works continues to be something of a mystery. It's hard to believe that we spend an estimated one-and-a half years just watching TV commercials. In this new international edition of Advertising and the Mind of the Consumer, rewned market researcher and psychologist Max Sutherland has been joined by Alice K Sylvester, a prominent American advertising agency figure, to reveal the secrets of successful campaigns over a wide range of media, including advertising on the internet. Using many well-kwn international ads as examples, this book takes us into the mind of the consumer to explain how advertising messages work-or misfire- and why. Advertising and the Mind of the Consumer is t just a 'how to' book of tricks for advertisers, it is a book for everyone who wants to kw how advertising works and why it influences us- for people in business with products and services to sell, for advertising agents, marketers, as well as for students of advertising and consumer behaviour.
- Author BiographyMax Sutherland is former Chairman of MarketMind Technologies and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Swinburne and Monash Universities, Australia. Alice K Sylvester is a veteran American ad agency researcher who is currently Vice-President, Account Planning Director, Foote, Cone & Belding in Chicago.
- Author(s)Alice K. Sylvester,Max Sutherland
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Revised byAlice K. Sylvester
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.