Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments and analyzes the implementation of the American strategy of consumerism during the 1940s and 1950s, and its ongoing ramifications.
- Author BiographyDAWN SPRING is an independent designer and scholar whose career has been dedicated to engaging popular audiences in history through digital history, digital humanities and entertainment, and utilizing new media and technology in teaching history. Her research on American advertisers began under the guidance of her advisor Dr. Wayne Durrill, Dr. Christopher Phillips and Dr. Geoffrey Plank. Spring teaches Native American and United States History online. She holds a PhD and MA in United States History from the University of Cincinnati and an MA in Media Studies from the New School for Social Research.
- Author(s)Dawn Spring
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight319 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.