All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionUsing insider kwledge to reveal the tricks of the trade, Zak Mir's 101 Charts for Trading Success explains the most complex set ups in the market. Providing a clear way of predicting price action charting is a way of making money by delivering high probability percentage trades, whilst removing the need to trawl through company accounts and financial ratios. Illustrated with easy to understand charts this is the accessible, essential guide on how to read, understand and use charts, to buy and sell stocks. 101 Charts is a must for all future investment millionaires.
- Author BiographyZak Mir has been a derivatives broker at various companies such as Sucden, Union Cal (later part of Man Group) and Berkeley Futures. He was Shares Magazine's first Technical Editor and has written for ADVFN Newspaper, TheStreet.co.uk and UKInvest.com. In 2001 Zak teamed up with Tom Winnifrith to found Zaks-TA.com. He provides white label research to some of the City of London's largest retail brokers via Brand Communications (Branduk.net). He is now a Senior Analyst at the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management.
- Author(s)Zak Mir
- PublisherAdvfn Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvfn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.