All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA host of leading actors offer tips and advice learned from their many combined years of experience working in the performing arts. An insightful and wonderfully personal take on how to make it, and survive, in the world of showbusiness, the book offers advice on such topics as: - to train, or t to train - getting an agent - and how to find work without one - the do's and don'ts of rehearsals - acting for camera - acting in comedies - stage fright and how to survive it Frank and informative, Advice from the Players is a must-read for amateurs, drama students and anyone starting out on a career in theatre, film or television, as well as the many fans of some of the biggest names working in the entertainment industry today.
- Author BiographyLaura Barnett is a freelance arts journalist, features writer and theatre critic, who has written for publications including the Guardian, Observer, Time Out London, Telegraph, Red magazine and The Sunday Times.
- Author(s)Laura Barnett
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.