All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Library of Christian Classics series offers fresh translations of works by several early reformers. Inlcuded among the authors is John Wyclif, whose work is often characterized as a precursor to the Protestant Reformation. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyMatthew Spinka is Waldo Professor Emeritus of Church History at Hartford Theological Seminary in Hartford, Connecticut.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1953
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMatthew Spinka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.