All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a copyright expert, this guide de-mystifies the complicated law of copyright and related rights. The author provides common-sense guidance on how to keep on the right side of the copyright law in your library or information service. The changes emanating from the EU Copyright Directive are covered extensively and there is an in-depth chapter on compliance solutions. Although this is a one-size-fits-all guide, sectoral difference are highlighted and discussed.
- PublisherBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1960
- LanguageEnglish & Latin & Latin
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWauconda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Volume editorWaldo E. Sweet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.