Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn view of continuing growth in air refuelable fighters and the likely shortfall in tanker aircraft during large- scale conflict, the United States Air Force should reexamine its current policy of refueling tactical fighters with the boom and receptacle system only. At the present time, all modern Air Force fighters must use the same single boom and receptacle system employed by bomber and airlift aircraft, a system that allows the tanker to service only one aircraft at a time. Because of budget constraints on tanker procurement as well as wartime operational demands on tactical fighters, we must find a more efficient means of employing these vital defense assets.
- Author(s)March R Cobb
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.