All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAerodynamic measurements presents a comprehensive review of the theoretical bases on which experimental techniques used in aerodynamics are based. Limitations of each method in terms of accuracy, response time and complexity are addressed. This book serves as a guide to choosing the most pertinent technique for each type of flow field including: 1D, 2D, 3D, steady or unsteady, subsonic, supersonic or hypersonic.
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Russo is a recently retired Aerospace Engineer. Since 1984 he has been Associate Professor of Experimental Aerodynamics at the Universita degli Studi di Napoli Federico II , Dipartimento di Ingegneria Aerospaziale (DIAS). Prior to that, the author was Assistant Professor of Gas dynamics from 1967 to 1983 at the same university. Russo has been the author of more than 60 scientific articles, a consultant of Centro Italiano di Ricerca Aerospaziale (CIRA) and of Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI). He was Member of the Fluid Dynamic Panel of AGARD/NATO from 1992 to 1997.
- Author(s)G.P. Russo
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight580 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.