All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a Pilot, Avionics Engineer, Airline Executive, Mechanic, or maybe just an Aeronautics Enthusiast, ANYONE who is related to aviation has had a What does this mean? moment looking at an abbreviation or acronym. Sometimes we see them in a document, others in a chart or a warning display. The point is that when this happens, we may have to search ten or more books to figure out the meaning (if found in any at all) and almost never kw where to start. This compilation contains over 10,000 entries originating from all kind of manuals, books, lists, reports, magazines, etc. Obviously it does t have all the abbreviations in use because there are so many sources, but it has the most common and useful terms gathered from Jeppesen, METAR, TAF, Airbus, Boeing, Avionics Manuals and many more Aeronautical literature worldwide.
- Author(s)Jorge L Algara
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.