All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a multi-author treatise on the most outstanding research problems in the field of the aeromy of the Earth's atmosphere and iosphere, encompassing the science covered by Division II of the International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeromy (IAGA). It contains several review articles and detailed papers by leading scientists in the field. The book is organized in five parts: 1) Mesosphere-Lower Thermosphere Dynamics and Chemistry; 2) Vertical Coupling by Upward Propagating Waves; 3) Iospheric Electrodynamics and Structuring; 4) Thermosphere- Iosphere Coupling, Dynamics and Trends and 5) Iosphere-Thermosphere Disturbances and Modeling. The book consolidates the progress achieved in the field in recent years and it serves as a useful reference for graduate students as well as experienced researchers.
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- Series TitleIAGA Special Sopron Book Series (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1338 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDora Pancheva,Mangalathayil Ali Abdu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.