All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the basic principles and concepts of aeropropulsion combustion, this text goes on to explore specific processes, limitations and analytical methods as they bear on component design. The text features invited work of prominent specialists in aircraft gas turbine engines.
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication31/12/1985
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Edited byGordon C. Oates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.